This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Appreciation and Aggravation

Why is it that some people let the little things bother them so much? Why would you let it ruin your day? Take it out on the people around you? Is that really necessary? Is it going to change the situation? Can you express what you are feeling in another way instead of letting the frustration take over? Do you like it when the same is done to you? Do you realize how your body reacts when you choose to behave this way? By the time we realize these lessons it is usually too late. Why do you think that old people are wiser? They don't have some secret-they have learned these simple things over time. There is a time for everything- a time to experience anger and act out on it, a time to think you are invincible, a time to be physical, a time to appreciate what you once had... Why not appreciate it while you have it? Are beauty, energy, stamina really wasted on the youth? Tomorrow is not promised to us. The next minute or second is not promised to us. Live every day as your last...not in the sense you should spend your money, not save for the future. I mean live and love like you mean it. Don't spend your time bickering, spend the time appreciating the people around you who mean something to you. Don't get hung up on the small stuff because before you know it it will turn into something much bigger. In most circumstances the grass is not greener on the other side, it is greener where it is watered and taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment