This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

My box AKA garage 
Wednesday

Morning workout:
warmup
Grace 30 clean & jerks 
7/23/14 45 lbs 5:59  (TODAY)
previous times:
7/16/12 40 lbs 4:55
5/27/14 45 lbs 4:25

50 situps
30 pullups

Afternoon workout:
400m run
20 min on Jacob's Ladder
My poor fingers taped since the blisters hurt

Thursday
Morning workout:
Having some serious knee pain today
5 pullups
10 pushups 
15 situps
5RFT (rounds for time) 14:43

Afternoon workout:
45 minutes on spinning bike

Today I was just feeling crappy. Like I will never reach my goal. I guess maybe I should set a goal to reach. That might help me out. My ultimate goal is to be 160 by my wedding. That is 58lbs. It is do able but hard. I'd be happy at 170 but my ultimate goal is 160. But since 58lbs seems crazy let's set a smaller goal shall we. By my 32nd birthday on Sept. 19th the goal is to be 199. That is 19lbs from where I'm at today (218) from (221). 




New addition to my collection

spinning, spinning, spinning


No comments:

Post a Comment