This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Friday: 51 burpees 12:12, walked about 5 miles this day. Too much indulging with my diet. The scale was up 0.8lbs! Not a happy camper but it is epected. You cant out train a bad diet. 

Saturday: A true rest day. No workouts. Just watching sci fi movies all day.

Sunday: Back to business. Ran 1.5 miles on my break. It felt really good. I didn't feel like I was dying. I ran up the big hill. 48 burpees in my office (supposed to be 50 but someone needed help!) 9:58. Then I did 30 min on the spin bike with at 33lb back pack on while I did one load of laundry.


Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment