This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Wednesday: I did a wod in the morning that consisted of clean and jerks and bar facing burpees. FUN! not! The c+j were actually the hard part, the burpees not so much. Later that day we went to the Big E. It is a big fair that comes to MA each year. I was really interested in the fried oreos! YUMMY! Yes it is a gazillion calories. More like 900.  We walked about 3 miles there.


Thursday: Not having a great day, Just walked 1.5 miles on my break. I really needed to just run or do some heavy lifting to get my energy out.

Friday: Birthday workout in am- tabatta times. -2lbs this week. Went out for a yummy burger for lunch. Had a nice, relaxing birthday.  






No comments:

Post a Comment