This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Sunday- Walk on the treadmil for 30 minutes with the 30lb back pack on. I sprinted for the last half mile (without the back pack on).

Monday- 20 minutes on the jacobs ladder. I thought it would be a "good" idea to do this with the 30lb back pack on.....that only lasted 5 minutes! LOL I also put it back on for the last 2 minutes. That was hard! It made me appreciate firemen that much more. Their gear weighs between 75-100lbs. Here I am complaining about 30lbs lol. 

My birthday was Friday and there has been one lone slice of cake in my fridge. I have nibbled at it for the last 2 days. I included it in my calorie count but I'm just sharing this because my first reaction is to think it is bad or I cheated. I'm trying really hard for the past 81 days to change that mindset. I don't want to live life with all the restrictions and waiting to get to my goal so I can eat something again. Moderation. A few bites. It doesn't have to be the whole thing. I want to be at a happy place with food. Especially during that "awesome" time of the month when all I crave are carbs and chocolate. Ok, I think I'm done for tonight. No cool pics to share. Hmmm...I might have one of the cake lol! I'll share the cake and a pic of me and my stepson who came home from college for the weekend. I can't believe how big he is! 



No comments:

Post a Comment