This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Friday, July 22, 2016

Disclaimer

I should just note that I am not a doctor. I'm just a regular person, with regular struggles trying to get in shape, get it together, be elite, live optimal, eat clean, be strong.... you know, all of those things. I'm just sharing what I have tried, learned, what worked and what didn't. People rave when something works for them. I just want to share a real life perspective on my experiences. I've been on this "journey" pretty much for 20 years. Most of which weren't successful.  People that normally give us advice are already fit, in shape and are already badass. I don't know everything or what will work for you. I just know what has and hasn't worked for me. Maybe sharing that will help you find what works for you. Or help you avoid some of the mistakes I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment