This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

I know I haven't written every night. I'm just so tired I've gone to bed early. I'll be back on my normal schedule next week. Anywhoodles, here is what I've been up to.

Wednesday WOD:
50 Burpees am
5k row in the afternoon - rowing was not a new time or anything. I feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things after being out with my teeth, eating less and just bumping up the intensity. 

Thursday WOD:
30 burpees am
lunchtime: run 1 mile, 5 burpees, 10 lunges, 15 squats, 20 singles- 5rft-12:30, then walk/run .50 mile back to work
evening : 25 min on my spin bike going HAM listening to empowering chic music-Don't underestimate the power of good chic music! :)
3 sets of 10 deadlifts at 80lbs
an attempt at rows at that weight
1 min plank hold, rest 30 seconds, then 30 sec plank hold

FYI- I'm all about the high intensity cardio. I have a heart rate watch, although it is primarily for running, I use it for all my cardio. I'm not sure if it accurately calculates the calories burned when I do that but... I like my intensity to be up around 180 (heart rate). Go hard or go home.  Then again it is not like I'm at that heart rate for an hour. It is intervals, sprints, and things like that. 

I did my WOD (burpees, lunges, squats, singles on the football field!

No comments:

Post a Comment