This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday Night

Just thought I'd come on here and share a few things. Everything isn't always smooth sailing. If you are reading my blogs and it seems like everything is so easy well it isn't. My neighbor brought me some fresh baked cake. It also happens to be my time with mother nature. I'm not a big cake person but I do love frosting. So much so that I skimmed all the frosting off the cake she brought us down and ate it. Yes it was good at the moment. No it isn't good now. Bumps in the road happen. But I wont let this ruin my progress and stop at the tiny victory of 6lbs. 6lbs down 54 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment