This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Only one WOD today. Tabatta row, 12 rounds, about 1100k, 20 min on spin bike. OH, and 30 burpees before bed (4:47).
Tomorrow is my weigh in day. Today is the first day where I feel like I can eat solids again. I need to transition back to my normal eating from my soft food eating. We'll see what the numbers show tomorrow. Although no matter what they say this week has been pretty awesome! I was able to wear a dress that I did not fit just a few months ago. I have not worn it in over a year! I fit into a new pair of pants that have been in my closet for 6 months and never fit comfy. I fit into bras I have not fit in FOREVER. Things are starting to fit much better and people are noticing the changes. My neighbors and some coworkers have asked if I have lost weight. Well, one day at a time.

Goodnight folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment