This is just a space where I will write about the more personal things that I think about or am feeling. Unlike my other blog, Jazzy's Notebook, this isn't something I want to share with the whole world. So why blog about it right? Well, for my entire life I always kept journals. Wrote about my feeling and thoughts and experiences. Then, 2 of the closest people to me, read them, at different points in my life. I do not regret them reading it now. At the time I was so mad I threw all of my journals away. Years of writing gone. So, I turned to blogging. Here it is forever and I can share it or keep it private. Yes, I have random thoughts. I write about books, movies, gardening or whatever else comes to mind on my other blog. If you want light-hearted and easy going, check that one out. Here, I will share my deeper thoughts that are not all pink and easy. I usually keep the deep thoughts inside. I'd like to let them out. So here goes.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Morning Workout: 5 Deadlifts, 10 Squats & 15 Stepups 5 rounds for time : 16:25









Afternoon Workout: 2 rounds of my 7 app. 15 min full body workout, kind of like tabatta style. Originally I planned to do a zumba dvd for my afternoon workout. FAIL! Sorry, zumba is not for me lol. So I went to the gym and BOOM they were closed due to a power outage. Then I went back to my office and did the app.

On a "lighter" note: I want this so bad. Sometimes I get frustrated. I need to remember to trust the process and enjoy the journey. The "destination" isn't really a destination, end all, this is my life. You know you are motivated when you are dreaming of Chris Powell from Extreme Weight Loss. LOL! I have been watching that show nonstop! It is not the weight loss itself that is so inspiring. It is seeing people fight through their issues, their demons and become a stronger person. The weight loss is just extra. OK, enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment